ALTERNATIVES TO VIOLENCE
- Educational program for male batterers, with the main objective of the program being safety for the victim.
- Our 27 week program is based on the Duluth model and fosters accountability in batterers.
- Most participants are court-ordered, but volunteer participants are also welcome.
- Community, military and correctional facility populations served.
- Provides safety checks for victims and current partner(s) of batterer.
- Fee required, sliding scale available.
- Separate location from shelter.
(In Partnership with LEAP) - 452-2473