ADVOCACY & SUPPORT
- Support through exploring options, safety planning, crisis intervention, providing referrals, accompaniment to appointments, and more.
- Emergency shelter is available to survivors (and their children) who are in need of safe housing.
- Assistance with applications for Alaska Housing, Public Assistance, etc.
- The following support groups are available: Art Healing Group, Changing Patterns, and Children's Art Healing Group. Visit our Groups Page.
- Children's Program provides support to mothers and their children, as well as scheduled child care.
Resource and Advocacy Center - 474-6360
- Advocacy for students, faculty, and staff who have been impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and/or sexual harassment.
- (Non-Attorney) advocates assist with understanding the legal process.
- Assists with completing paperwork for protective orders, divorce, dissolution and some child custody.
- Attends court with victim to provide support.